View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #13
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Like beauty, ease of use is in the hands of the beholder... One reason I don't have a dedicated reader yet is the lack of touch screens. And the one that has it, is about 300€ too expensive (Sony isn't available here by official channels). I make a lot of use of my touch screen while reading books. So a device that doesn't have it, cannot be the easiest device to use, in my eyes at least.
I have the 700. the touch screen isn't as important as size, and the kindle is just big.

also check out my review for the M-edge covers in my Sig, maybe it will talk you into one of the medge covers for the kindle.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote