View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 03:36 PM   #4671
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin42069 View Post
here you go. let me know if i got this wrong its the first time i've done this
Got the log fine, thanks.

storiesonline.net uses a complex multi-step login. It appears that part way through the login, the site is not returning what FFF expects.

The fact it works for me (and presumably others, since there aren't more complaints), suggests that the site treating you differently.

If it isn't theme settings or 2FA, my guess is that you're being blocked by the site. Give a few hours or a few days and try again.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote