View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:01 PM   #27
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Column widths are not saved and restored, they are dynamically sized to fit the widest string.

If you scroll down in the "big column" you should find the longest string that is used to determine the column width.

So this works as designed. Note file names and image names can be changed at any time meaning reports must always dynamically size the column created.

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroni View Post
I dont know if this has been the case for 0.9.16, but for 0.9.17 the report window doesnt remember its size and column width anymore. Every time i have an incredible big column width which i need to adjust. The find/replace hack doesnt work here.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote