View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 03:46 PM   #22
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Yeah, there's definitely some flakiness restoring windows/widget sizes regarding the F&R window being open, and whether or not the application is maximized or not. And as you noticed, closing F&R before closing Sigil is the easiest way to avoid most of it altogether.

It's been on my todo list for a while. One of the easiest fixes I could probably make to alleviate the problem is to simply not save/restore the open/closed state of the F&R widget at all (i.e. always open Sigil with F&R hidden). But I hesitate to do that until I've exhausted all other options.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote