View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 01:30 AM   #20
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Hello DiapDealer & KevinH,

Not sure if this is the result of the Qt and Python updates or some other wizardry you guys did, but all of the window size/position issues I previously reported have vanished with 0.9.14. Sigil now remembers window/size position on my Mac even if I leave the Find/Replace box open or have widgets floating when closing Sigil.

Just thought I'd let you know and say another for all the time and effort you put into Sigil. It is one of my favorite apps
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote