View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 03:00 PM   #9
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
David etal, without Kobo, how can Kobo books be loaded onto Sony eReaders e.g. Sony PRS T1?
For the books I have bought from the Google Play store, I buy and download from my PC then sync to my reader using the Reader for PC software. I assume you can do the same for Kobo books.

I don't actually buy a lot of books (I read mostly library books) and I don't think I've actually bought any from the Kobo store. I do have books bought from the now-defunct Sony store which were transferred to Kobo at the time the Sony store closed, but those books were already all on my reader beforehand.

I have received a number of Google Play gift certificates as birthday/Christmas gifts over the past couple of years so that's where shop for ebooks.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote