View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 09:27 AM   #3
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
The ones I am talking about are all annotated by David Shapard and published by Anchor Books (a division of Penguin Random House).

The one book I have looked at is The Annotated Mansfield Park. It is the only one my libraries have. What really struck me was that in the first two pages there were over 30 annotations. Plus the book has over 100 illustrations also.

To give a feeling of the added content in this book, the normal epub size of Mansfield Park is about 1Mb whereas this version is 198.5Mb.
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote