View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 10:26 PM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I agree with you as far as Offred not being heroic., but I think she was saved because she was the safest bet. The other ladies were almost too "radical" not to be found out, although Ofglen certainly hid it well at the beginning of the book.
I think OfFred was saved because Nick was vulnerable if she were caught. She'd have given up his name under torture. OfGlen killed herself rather than be taken and betray her fellow conspirators.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote