Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 09:48 PM   #1487
el_topo50
Connoisseur
el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (5.7.2.1. JB)
Heads up:

I had duokan installed in my PW. One day i decided to uninstall it, through the proper button within the Duokan OS.

When the kindle tried to boot up again at the end of the process, the device died... Something went really wrong under the hood. Now its always trying to update and getting error 03. Can't connect via usb. My onliy option is to tear ir apart and go through serial process. Meanwhile, I have an expensive and rectangular freesbie.

My advice, stay away from that evil OS. If you want alternative OS, try Koreader, way better, friendlier and harmless!

Just my two cents...
el_topo50 is offline   Reply With Quote