View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi theducks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
W10 x64 error when I tried to use
Yes, missing the MSVCR100.DLL is a common error for many using Windows 10 with application compiled on older version of Windows. It seems that Windows 10 does not come with all of the older MS Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for both x32 and x64 already installed.

The quickest solution is to properly download and install the very latest MS Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for VisualStudio 2010 *and* VisualStudio 2013. I recommend going only to the official Microsoft site to download these missing package.

Perhaps this link may help, it came up when I did a google search and seems to be an official Microsoft link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

Thanks for the head's up.

KevinH