Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #37
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Well, the JetBook Color 2 has two problems:

- glaring
- Windows CE with bad usability

At least the second point can be found on the e920 as well. On second thought I wouldn't recommend an e920 because of the same usability problems.

My recommendation for a big reader is still an Onyx M92 or a little bit cheaper Kindle DX. It has a smaller dpi resolution as most smaller e-ink readers but that wasn't a real problem for me.

The M92 has of course some usability problems for itself but in comparison to a lot of other readers they are almost not mentionable. ^^

Last edited by joblack; 06-21-2013 at 09:25 AM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote