View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
You helped me so much with my Sony when I first got it to integrate it with Calibre. I was thinking of getting this new Aura. I might be coming to you to learn all about the Shelves just like with the Sony. I am trying to wait to see if Sony will release something compatible. I need an up-to-date epub reader to go along with my Kindle PW.
Well then, you'll be pleased to hear that there isn't really any extra learning involved Defining how to create Shelves is the same as defining Collections. Calibre metadata plugboards work well on the Kobo, although you may not need one as Kobo does believe in Series/index metadata without needing to join it to either Author or Title.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote