View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@NightStar76,
I obviously can't answer that question for you but what I can say is that after several years being a Sony fan I decided to try a Kobo Glo. I was a bit sceptical whether I'd like it because I feared the Kobo wouldn't be as well integrated with Calibre as the Sonys have always been. I needn't have worried. Kobo/Calibre integration is excellent with the same automatic control of Kobo Shelves (if you want it) as was available for Sony Collections.

All in all, my Kobo experience has been very positive
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote