View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #70
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
If you paid for a book, you haven't stolen anything by stripping the DRM. Even if it is ruled illegal, it's still not theft. If I strip DRM and don't distribute the book there's nothing that could be called theft. I have the book, the author has the money. If I have a book for one reader, and switch to a different device and strip the DRM, I have taken nothing away from the author. The author still has the money, and I have the book that I have paid for.
Well said.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote