View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #22797
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Hope all went well orlok. Stitchawl: Hope you are feeling better.

The Advair seems to be helping with the occassional need for the regular inhaler. How the hell do you develop asthma in your 40s? I know it happens, but really? I eat well 95% of the time. I exercise pretty regularly. Ah well, if asthma is the price I have to pay for Lucas, then so be it. (All the lung stuff started when I was pregnant)

Genmaimatcha in my cup. The Gong Fu version is better than the Gschwendner version, it uses Sencha and matcha. The cup has a nice foggy green look and just tastes really good. If you live in the US and you like tea, check out Gong Fu. Great stuff. Heck, they might even ship internationally.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote