View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #23
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Personally I would love to see search in book, and I think the rest of the development team would like to see it as well. As previously stated, the 20MB limit, which we had to keep under, made this is a pretty impossible task for the reasons I previously outlined.

With a larger allocation now available it opens up more opportunities for us, and one might be search in book as we could have the "space" to implement it.

One other factor here is that we don't have the ultimate final say on what features are implemented. There are business reasons behind the presence and absence of functionality in our application. There are only so many developers an QA staff to work on the project, and if we are dedicating our time to some functionality that is imported from a business sense, this limits our time at implementing other functionality.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote