View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 04:22 PM   #44
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Oh, I remember my ADB adventures and if I recall correctly, you were part of it.... Nowadays, my life is much busier so I would just like my ereader to have a white display, or as white as it gets, a good contrast, side buttons, the night light (meaning the orange tone) and the possibility to sideload my fonts and my books. If it also allows me to manage easily my books into collections, I am delighted. And if I can do it from Calibre, it's cherry on the cake.

I am using now a Voyage, a Tolino 4 when it's not kidnapped by my daughter and a Tagus LUX 2017 (Onyx c67 Carta +). But one device which would have alle these features I listed would be da dream. Not holding my breath though...
Yes, we're all looking for that "one device to rule them all". The Glowlight 3 has most of what you are looking for. But you may already have that with the devices you have now.

I bought mine because I still feel a soft spot for Nook stuff, and it gave me the opportunity to play around with it and learn a little more. I also like the adjustable color. There are lots of good choices for e-readers out there. No perfect ones, perhaps...
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote