View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
grndslm
Enthusiast
grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.grndslm has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingenzyme View Post
I encourage you to read about The PDF Controversy on my website. Pay particular attention to Operation scroll right scroll left scroll down.
Umm.... what's wrong with putting the device in landscape mode to read PDFs??

I bought my Jetbook Lite for this very reason that they remove the whitespace on the top/bottom left/right edges of the PDF, and it has a landscape mode so that you don't have to scroll from left to right.... only down. Kinda sucks that you have to use two different buttons (one to scroll on one page, one to move to the next page), but it's really not that bad at all.

I'm extremely happy with the PDF support on the JBL. I don't understand why the more mature [& expensive] platforms don't have the same support that this ~$100 device has.
grndslm is offline   Reply With Quote