Thread: Plagerism Okay?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #39
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Yeah. Too bad for that, too, because had it been done right, she might have been cited as the leading artist in a new "genre" of "sampled literature." Instead, she runs the risk of being known as the Milli Vanilli of literature.

Has anyone read what she wrote to see if it is good or not?
It's in German, I think, though I've seen some translated passages. I actually preferred the original blogger's descriptions to her paraphrasing. He was actually describing a real act that he experienced. Her passage was much less potent.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote