Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
There are quite a few differences !

The first is that it can be run on a web server that is not the PC running Calibre (which applies to me)
I see. Thanks for the info. So, what do you do.. you still have to put the library on the web server, right? So, why not run calibre-server on that PC?

Also, I would bet that Kovid would accept patches that improved the navigation of the web server program.

I was just asking because you requested to know if this was a "duplicate" effort and it does seem to be similar to calibre-server work.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote