View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #23
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Can you just try to put in a different correct one?

BOb
Probably, but I would like to avoid any potential problems like those above when I go to dedrm them later.

Basically, my profile right now has 2 entries (did have 3). It has the correct PID for my PC, and the incorrect PID for my Kindle. And the 3rd (which I removed) was the correct PID for my Kindle.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote