View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #41
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
I don't look at reviews, and buy my ebooks the way I used to buy paper books by reading the blurb and having a quick glace inside... Plenty of fairly random buys that way (either indie or trad published - it's not a deciding factor for me). I'd rather get a book, read it and then if I don't like it for whatever reason then at least I know that a particular author isn't for me rather then base my purchasing decisions on other people's opinions

Edit: and in the case of the book mentioned here, based on blurb (both in term of genre and style of writing) no I wouldn't buy it!

Last edited by Yolina; 02-19-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote