View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #27
Carpman
Connoisseur
Carpman began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevov View Post
Using Nova launcher myself. The sad part is the lack of comment from Kobo on these forums especially as they are checking them and this as far as I can tell is the biggest Kobo forum on the internet. A prospective customer would be left wondering what he/she could expect if they did buy an arc. If Rakuten are looking to challenge amazon and others via media devices they had better up their game.
If you want to know what Rakuten are about take a look at www.play.com, in particular the Kobo prices, they seem oddly out of sync? I have used Play for years but the recent tax changes and change of ownership to Rakuten have left me wondering about the sites future.

My concerns re Play are translated to my concerns about Kobo's future. As I have said before the Kobo guys posting on here seem to have been "beamed up" perhaps Spock knows what has happened to them?

Some one needs to "pick up the ball" pdq as lack of input here on these forums could be translated as lack of interest by potential Kobo purchasers....That would be a shame as I still like my Arc, a lot.
Carpman is offline   Reply With Quote