Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #162
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
BelleZora, if you're interested in discussing Lolita, perhaps you can make a thread in the main Reading Recommendations subforum and I'll join you there (maybe a few of the other pedophiles* would also be interested).
Excellent suggestion. However, I have a very sick daughter and my life goes from one crisis to the next so that I am hesitant to take any sort of initiative or make any commitment. I'm more comfortable just waiting for someone else to create that thread or make that nomination. Or not.

I'm grateful for MR, the book club, and the lifelong habit of reading. How wonderful to set our own difficulties and sorrows aside in the hours spent reading.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote