View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
I may not agree with some of Baen's decisions and their books may now be outside my impulse buy range (but that is less of an issue considering the vast back catalogue I've left to read), I do think Baen need to be given a lot more slack than many other publishers.

Why? Because they've been pro DRM free for as long as I can remember. If changes are needed to keep the company running but they remain pro DRM free I'll get over whatever those changes are and I hope others do too.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote