View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:05 AM   #1
Gruner
Gruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura aboutGruner has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo
Kobo Glo hangs, freezes

I have a new Kobo Glo, which works fine, except with one book.

I purchased the book from Books on Board, I downloaded it to Adobe Digital Editions, then on to my Kobo Glo.

However I could not get past page 9; the reader seemed to have trouble with it, it was very slow, then at page 9 it kept just hanging then froze.

I tried everything, reinstalling ADE, deleting the book from the Glo, re-setting, and factory re-setting.

Went back to original purchase link from Books on Board and saw the size of the download file is only 869 kb, which for a book of about 500 pages, is just wrong.

I have emailed Books on Board, and am waiting for them to resolve the issue or refund.

This may help someone who has a similar problem; hopefully you won't have to spend the hours on it I have.
Gruner is offline   Reply With Quote