View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #213
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
voracious, your Kindle PW looks good to me!

gazella, yours looks great, but now I am glad I ordered a dark (purple) case b/c I would find a light border, like yours, very distracting. (at least, it is in these pictures, to me)
I ordered it in Honey as you can see and I love it. The color and the leather cover look really nice. I don't find it distracting at all but a lot of people like you may do.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote