View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #60
giosa
Connoisseur
giosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Install the modified reader app and then you can try any of the fonts. If none of them work, you can install your own font and put it in the font menu. Problem solved.
Thanks. I did install mod reader. I tried sylfaen.ttf it shows fonts correctly. But it crashes when I try to go to notes to see if my bookmarks show correct characters. Any suggestion?
giosa is offline   Reply With Quote