View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #10
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora13 View Post
Wow that is really astonishing! I just can't picture my life without books. I've been reading since I was 4 or 5 and never stopped. I think that many people are too busy watching t.v, playing video games or trying to make ends meet that they don't have time to read. It is sad....
Christie
It's the rise of interactive entertainment products, and TV moving into the bedroom.

When I was at school I had several books confiscated by teachers.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote