Thread: Firmware Update Kindle 3 - Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 AM   #48
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
First 10 digits of serial #: B008A0A003
Software version: Kindle 3.0 (515460094)
I think we are all on that serial and version

I contacted Kindle support today and asked for the new software version to be sent to my Kindle, I had three random reboots yesterday, and in two of those my book page was lost, I was reset back to page 1. I am going away at the end of next week so don't want my kindle crashing while I am away.

They said I should have it within 24 hours, the only thing is the kindle needs to stay plugged into the mains, with wifi on, for the 24 hours
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote