View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 04:55 PM   #197
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I think my mom's house has been marked by the cats as a good place to get medical care (if you are old and sick) or have babies (if you are pregnant ).
She has gotten 6 new cats (1 old, 1 mama, 4 kittens) since August. The old guy and the mama just wandered up.
I think there's an invisible sign outside the houses of people who are kind to cats. It says "Soft Touch Here ->" Only cats can see or understand it.