View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #10
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I can't answer your question for the UK.

But in the US there's not charge of any kind for the 3G browsing, shopping etc. on the Kindle and other e-ink devices. It's basically included in the cost of the device.

That said, I seldom use it on my Kindle as the processor and e-ink are just too slow and the screen ratio isn't good for the net.

It's doable for text sites like Wikipedia etc., but I don't use those and just never saw a point. But I suppose it could be handy for looking up something if you're out in public with your Kindle and don't have a netbook or smartphone etc. Moot for me as my Kindle rarely leaves the house.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote