View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
I don't plan on buying too many books if I can help it, Ill just be using Gutenberg, the authors site
OK...

Quote:
or some less legitimate methods of getting some reading material.
LA LA LA... I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

Quote:
I tend to read pdf files (text, not scanned) so I'm sure I could just convert them to other formats.

EDIT: I hate touchscreens by the way, they make the text harder to read. (at least on the Sony 700)
Then I think you would be happy with either device. I have the original version of Both... the Kindle 1 and the Sony 500 and both are sturdy and solid. But, if you really want external storage the Sony is the choice. But, from what it sounds like you will read you can store alot of stuff on 1.4GB that the Kindle2 will give ya.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote