View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I would really like to have several books in a series combined into one book with a Table of Contents that will act like a hyperlink. They currently are in lit format. I've tried converting them and then combining them, but they either have too many blank lines between the paragraphs or lose the Table of Contents. Any help would be most appreciated. I have a Sony 700.

Lynn
Use Convert LIT to make them into HTML files and then combine them in a zip file and feed them to Calibre and make an ePUB.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote