View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
I need it just for reading, so the Book Edition looks good. But its battery life is supposed to be just over 11 hours, plus it's silver (glare when lit?), plus it has only 64gb of RAM (not enough for stuff like EPUB?) And it's not cheap, and the software is supposed to be buggy:-( But is there anything else with 8" screen?
I've tried them all and I keep coming back to the iLiad as my preferred reader due to the slightly larger screen size. It's like reading a hardback book as opposed to a paperback. I'm optimistic that the open source community is going to fix some of the key software issues with the iLiad.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote