View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 11:25 PM   #6
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I never used the software center for Sigil.

I used the CLI install.
IIRC I had to set the downloaded file as X(ecutable) to complete the install. Originally, I used the instructions on the Sigil Linux page
I used the CLI too (with the command from DiapDealer's debian Sigil page) but it said error, file not found. So I downloaded the 0.7.2 sigil file from the Sigil download page. Normally all you have to do then is double left click the file and the Ubuntu Software Center opens with the Sigil program and you click on "install." Not this time. And I don't know how to do your X(ecutable) action.

The mis-posting? I don't know I went through a brief period of brain paralysis (I'm okay now.).
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote