View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #53
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Hmm, this is a tad embarrassing, I have two Kindles and three Sony readers. I was tempted to write something flippant about one in every room because I am to lazy to carry them around. The truth is that there is actually a system involved. Here goes; One US Kindle and one UK Kindle. Has to do with the Amazon store setup and georestrictions. Then one Japanese Sony (registered in Sony's Japan store) and one US Sony (registered in Sony's US store) and then one Sony "backup" or rather replacement for one that had a broken screen.
I suppose I could deregister and reregister my devices, but I'm sure they have some algorithm in place alerting them to that kind of practice and one Norwegian has already been banned (but later accepted again) in Amazon's Kindle Store due to some sort of registration actions and I'm simply not willing to take the risk since I have a serious reading addiction.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote