View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
@Parkher

When I bulk download metadata I do only metadata so I can quickly see if the names match the cover. Often the new metadata is far removed from the original book Then I check them and download the ones that are wrong individually.

If I am doing a lot of books I import them to a temporary library.
Next I copy to main library,switch back to main library and download metadata.
Then I use the find duplicates plugin to find library duplicates in temp library.
Next I type Not in the search bar before marked:library_duplicate.
This gives me a shorter list of possible problem files
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote