View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #32
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
So: Are you misunderstood, made fun of, kicked aside like last year's old ebook Reader (the one without a font-light) simply because of what you like to read?
No, I like a wide variety (except romance), but your question made me think of my grandfather.

He had three loves...my grandmother, reading and baseball (in that order). He passed away a few years ago at the ripe old age of 84, but his one claim to fame was that he'd never read a book of fiction. He read a lot but every thing he read was non-fiction. I always felt kind of bad for him...thinking of all that he'd missed out on.

He wouldn't even discuss it and we eventually gave up even mentioning the subject.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote