View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #18
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
Absolutely beautiful work, guys. I echo the sentiment that the new spellcheck dialogue is better designed than spellcheck dialogues for dedicated word processing software. Huge kudos.

I've only run into one bug with the "Clips" window. Namely, it doesn't work within the ncx file. Clips are applied to the ncx file if they are accessed through the context menu, but not when you try to apply it from the panel.
Thanks. I'll need to look at that Clips code again - I'm pretty sure it works for me on Linux. Possibly a focus issue on certain OS's.

There are a few ways to apply clips. Can you test each one. For each one click in the NCX file, and then try Paste Clip in the Clips Editor; try Insert->Clip->clipname; try clicking on a button in the Clip Bar; try using the View->Clips window and selecting a clip; right-click on the NCX and select a Clip; and, almost forgot this one, click in the NCX and then use a clip shortcut (e.g. ctrl-alt-1).