View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #15
demondog
Enthusiast
demondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Let the desktop app download and copy the the firmware update files to the device. Then remove the files and replace them with the files for the firmware you want to use.

The database also gets updated during this process and there is a possibility that it is incompatible. But, the changes Kobo makes are usually backwardly compatible to older firmware. The changes I can think of that are not, are in tables that pre 2.0.0 firmware didn't use.
ok i have done this.
Now my kobo touch is frozen T_T
In the end it start yo update then , the screen loading begins and never ends , so now its always on the screen loading , what can i do?
demondog is offline   Reply With Quote