View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #165
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Open it up **NOW** and remove the battery to prevent it from over-discharging while waiting for the serial port hardware!
Yeah. I utterly flattened my touch the other day messing around in diags? Fastboot? Diags I think... something.
oopsy.

Luckily it had an iota of charge in it by the time I noticed and recovered okay when given some charge love. hopefully your device will be in a state that accepts charge also.

Good advice. preserve your power.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote