View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #135
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Great thread to resurrect as I have a few more to add over 2012:

Martuk ... the Holy by Jonathan Winn. This is an indie which was exactly the right read for me at the time. May be an acquired taste though.
The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Magical writing.
The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro. Probably my favourite trad published book of 2012.
Wool (Omnibus) by Hugh Howey. My favourite indie published book of 2012. I gave it my annual Papyrus Independent Fiction Award for 2012.

Lots of great reading for 2012 with quite a few 4.5 stars in there as well.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote