View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #9
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I read way more since I got my first reader. I don't have to worry about making time to go to the book store. I find myself going through books a lot faster now that it's so easy to take books with me wherever I go. If I can't pull out the reader my phone is always nearby . And if I find myself without a new book I have a choice of several books I can reread no matter where I am.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote