View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #22756
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
May the good Lord be with you
Down every road that you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you

Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEe_zpddNI )

Good morning, everyone! Happy 2013!
It's a bright, glorious morning. Wonderful way to begin the new year, and I'm drinking a cup of Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea to celebrate it. Just some rice and miso soup right now, pampering my stomach so I can abuse it later. But the scale was my good friend this morning, albeit thanks to the G.I. Blues yesterday and last night. Still, in all, today is a very good beginning to what will be a very good year!
Happy New Year!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote