Thread: MobileRead April 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:31 AM   #11
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
You can still vote on the classics. The club voted to allow repeat categories despite my arguments against the idea. We could have classics every month, if you like! Or all classics in the Winter and Summer months, all travelogues in the Spring and Fall months.
Classics isn't fitting into my reading challenge for 2013 so if the club is voting that way I'll be less involved in reading the books. We'll see how my reading progresses by then, but my reading list is rather long this year. I can substitute, but classics don't fit intothe time range I've got (1970-2013.)
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote