View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #13
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Doesn't the Library 'sort by Recent Reads' do this already, or have I misunderstood the problem?
It does, but it includes new and/or changed items along with the recently read items. I'd like a distinction between what I'm currently reading and what I just added.

As an example, the book I'm reading at the moment was just bumped off the home screen, as well as onto the second page of Library > Recent Reads, because I added two new books and modified the metadata on several others.

It should be possible to quickly get to the last-read spot in my current book easily, without lots of menus and scrolling, no matter what other peripheral tasks I've done in the meantime.

In other words, I'd like the home screen to stop treating "new reading" as if it was "now reading."
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote