View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #107
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Or is it simply a matter of unrealistic expectations on the part of some users?
Its hard to say as I haven't seen these defective screens, but it could be as you say.

I remember when the k3 launched people complained about the back being squeaky and many sent theirs back for a replacement. People also sent theirs back over the rebooting issues. I waited until amazon pushed out the software update a few weeks after launch which solved the small problem I was having with reboots. The back of my K3 is also a bit squeaky if you press the back, but it worked so I kept it. I've now had it for over 2 years and it still works and didn't fall apart.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote