View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #185
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
The only thing that is not working as expected is the sync function, as others have said. I rely on sync to transfer between my iPhone and the PW. I hope it gets sorted out soon - or that I can get it sorted out. But, for now, no matter what I do (to include de-registering both the iPhone and the PW), it won't sync. It's rather annoying, but until it's fixed, I'll just learn to remember locations.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the sync issue. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with Amazon support, and my case was forwarded to the developers, so they're now officially aware of the issue. Hopefully it's a simple fix and they'll issue a quick update for this problem at least.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote