Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #1237
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwarbles View Post
I don't use my Kobo that often due to the ghosting.
I'm looking at the new glo and wondering if that would be better.
My friend and I bought our Kobo's at the same time and she said she's using hers more now that she upgraded the firmware to 2.0. so...

I just upgraded to 2.0 the other day and I find my touch screen is very UNresponsive now. Does anyone else have this problem?

Where would I find the version before 2.0 so I can try that again.
Ghosting? If you mean what I think you mean, have you tried setting the page refresh rate to a lower number, I have mine to refresh every 3 pages, default is 6, and I don't have any noticeable ghosting.

v1.9.17 can be found here, it's not recommended to upgrade to 2.1.1 although most have found it much better than 2.0 but some have had troubles with it. Better to downgrade to 1.9.17 and wait for the next official firmware upgrade.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote